Here is a list of reasons why you need to exercise and workout:
1. Reduces LDL cholesterol, the kind that clogs arteries.
2. Reduces your blood pressure, relieving stress on your heart.
3. Improves your insulin sensitivity.
4. Improves heart muscle function and blood flow and diminishes the chances of developing blood clots.
5. Promotes weight loss. So yes you need to work out to lose weight!
6. Prevents Osteoporosis. No broken bones here!
7. Increases immune system so you don’t get flus and colds. Cough cough. no thank you!
8. Strengthens muscles and benefits joints. Increases the efficiency of muscles as well.
9. Helps maintain cartilage in joints. No breakdown of joints. Don’t like pain? Me neither.
10. Alleviates back pain by strengthening and stretching. So many people with back pain and weakness. You need to work it to get rid of the pain!
11. Gives you healthy skin due to the fact that skin pores open more during exercise, resulting in more efficient removal of dirt and impurities No zits! Yay!
12. Makes you smarter! It does this by increasing blood flow to the brain, stimulates growth of nerve cells in memory center of the brain and enhances brain functioning by increasing the amount of oxygen available to it. That’s why I’m so smart. See?
13. Increases happy hormones. I get crazy happy during and after my workouts. I like being happy, don’t you?
14. Boots energy. Feeling tired? WORKOUT!!
15. Increases self esteem and self confidence. Why? Because you are looking good when you work out AND you feel accomplished because you know you have done something great for your body!
16. Eliminates headaches. Yup it’s true. It’s happened to me many times.
17. Helps manage arthritis. So if you have arthritis and think you can’t work out, you can. I have helped many who had pain due to arthritis eliminate or reduce their symptoms through exercise, specifically lifting weights.
18. Provides enhanced ability to achieve orgasm. Who doesn’t want that?
19. Prevents or manages type 2 diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels. No pills or injections people. Think about that.
20. Alleviates menstrual cramps. In fact if you add a diet that’s rich in veges and protein you can eliminate cramps altogether!
21. This is the last one. There are more believe me but I saved the best one for last. Are you ready?…….YOU CAN EAT MORE!!! Without gaining weight. Let that sink in. This is particularly true with lifting weights. In fact you will NEED to eat more. This is because your metabolism increases ALOT.